Artificial Grass Weston Requires Little To No Maintenance At All
Keeping a real grass lawn pristine and green requires a lot of work. Ask any lawn owner about the tasks they have to go through on a weekly business just to keep it in great condition. With Artificial Grass Weston, the work is cut in half because cleaning and maintenance is a breeze.
- Pick up any large debris that has been caught in your artificial lawn like twigs or branches. For smaller debris, you can simply use a leaf blower to remove them.
- In areas where you pet has urinated, simply pour white vinegar on it. Let it soak for a few minutes and rinse it away with water.
- Give you lawn a very quick clean by hosing it with water straight from the tap.
- Use a stiff brush to keep the artificial grass blades aligned and upright. A brush with synthetic bristles is recommended.
- Get rid of the dirty water stuck under the turf by using a wet/dry vacuum.
- To keep your artificial grass in optimum condition, it is suggested to have an annual maintenance performed.