Frequently Asked Questions About Synthetic Turf
Find the answers to all your questions regarding artificial grass below:
- Does artificial grass fade? Not at all. They are fully UV protected so it retains its lushness and green color without any fading at all.
- Does it flatten? If your lawn happens to experience a lot of foot traffic, expect the artificial grass to crush and bend. But the good news is that you can easily set it upright by brushing it and raise it back up again.
- Where does the water go? Most artificial grass surfaces are perforated and with built-in drainage so the excess water can easily seep through underneath.
- How long does artificial grass last? With proper maintenance, expect your artificial grass to last between 15 and 20 years.
- What is artificial grass made of? Most of them is made from Polyurethane and Polyethylene.