How To Clean Your Artificial Turf
Artificial turf lasts for years as it is able to wear throughout all types of weathers whether it be extra hot summer or heavy rainfalls. But just it’s not real doesn’t mean you can completely ignore its maintenance. Cleaning it is very easy, though.
- Pick up any large debris that has been caught in your artificial lawn like twigs or branches. For smaller debris, you can simply use a leaf blower to remove them.
- In areas where you pet has urinated, simply pour white vinegar on it. Let it soak for a few minutes and rinse it away with water.
- Give you lawn a very quick clean by hosing it with water straight from the tap.
- Use a stiff brush to keep the artificial grass blades aligned and upright. A brush with synthetic bristles is recommended.
- Get rid of the dirty water stuck under the turf by using a wet/dry vacuum.
- To keep your artificial grass in optimum condition, it is suggested to have an annual maintenance performed.