Common Questions Asked about Synthetic Grass
The following are some of the most frequently-asked questions about synthetic grass Aventura and their corresponding answers:
- Is synthetic grass just the same with indoor or outdoor carpet?
No. They are not the same because excellent quality synthetic grasses very much resemble the real grass so you will never mistake it for a carpet.
- Will the color fade once it is always exposed to the UV rays of the sun?
No. The synthetic grasses from GoForeverGreen are designed and engineered to withstand the harmful UV rays. The fibres already have built-in UV inhibitors.
- How synthetic grass is usually installed?
Synthetic grass experts usually use seven-inch non-corrosive spikes to pin down the edges of the turf. The spikes are usually spaced at 3 inches apart. In addition, they also place infill material to add more weight so it will stay in place.
- What maintenance is needed?
If there will leaves and debris that will fall on the synthetic grass, you can easily use leaf blower. Also, occasional brooming may be needed so that the grass fibres will stand.
- How long does synthetic grasses last?
Synthetic grasses that are of excellent kind can usually stay for up to 25 years.